Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Materials for Spring Poems (April 23)

This is the list with the materials you have to bring for our poetry reading session:

Ana: verano
Anabel: sombrero, gotas de agua
Aitor: hojas (grandes y pequeñas), mar estrellado, lilas
Alba: mariposa, rastrillo, flores
Alberto: refugio, vaca
Ana: calabazas
Andrés: otoño
Carmen: gallina, ramas, tréboles, cielo estrellado
Cayetano: árbol, chubasquero, jardín, paraguas, cometa
Celia: guisantes, mariposa, pollito, flores, pintor
Dani: verduras
Jennifer: cielo
Jesús: azada
José Antonio: nubes, plantas
José Carlos: pájaro gris
José Luis Rebollo: arena, guantes
Lorena: peces
Lucas: sol
Manolo: invierno (blanco)
Miguel Ángel Conde: río, tomates
Miguel Ángel Lobo: cuerda, pájaro marrón
Paula: arco iris, mariposa, zanahorias
Sara: brisa, judías, viento
Sergio: césped, tormenta
Vicente: amanecer, semillas, sombrero, tréboles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher! I'm Ana.
I write in the blog because I think that there is a mistake in the list. In this blog you put that I do a picture of summer and flowers, but I only draw the summer, not the flowers.
Bye!
Ana Gutiérrez Osuna 1ºA

Elena González Guerrero said...

Hi, Ana! It was my mistake. I'm sorry. I think it is already corrected. Thanks for letting me know!