Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Directions Rap

As you know, we have been working on neighbourhoods and towns. Now we can name different places in our streets, and of course we can ask for and give directions.

Listen to this rap titled The Directions Rap and write comments answering the following questions:

a. How many speakers are there? What kind of a problem has one of them?
b. How many different places in town can you hear? Write them.
c. These are four sentences from the rap, but the words are not well arranged. Can you order them?
1. me ? can Please you help
2. the is museum Where please?
3. find pool can't I the swimming
4. the Where zoo ? is


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

answer for the question a:
There are two speakers.He hasn't got a map

answer for question b:
Swimming pool,school,library,town hall, zoo and museum.

answer for the question c:
1.Can you help me please?
2.Where is the museum please?
3.I can't find the swimming pool.
4.Where is the zoo?

CELIA =)

Anonymous said...

THE Directions RAP ARE VERY FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING.

A.TWO SPEAKERS.THAT ONE OF THEM IS LOST.
B. LIBRARY,SCHOOL,TOWN HALL,ZOO,SWIMMING POLL,MUSEUM,SHOPPING SHOP,TRAFFIC LIGHT.
C.1can you help me, please?
2. wHERE IS THE MUSEUM, PLEASE?
3. I can't find the swimming pool?
4. Where is the zoo?

Lorena López Gómez

Anonymous said...

A)There are two speaker

B)There are museum,swimmin pool and zoo.

C)
1)Please,can you help me?
2)Where is the museum,please.
3)I can't find the swimming pool.
4)Where is the zoo?+

Daniel Lopez Muriana